Assignment 3; Maezinha [ Eliminated ]

| Thursday, August 26, 2010



When Algoma got this assignment she was really excited as she has never done an advert for a perfume and she heard from her friend that the perfume actually smelled quite nice, so the day before, she went to the spa for the full package as she wanted to do her best and look hot at the same time, so image her surprise and horror when she got the studio and stylist tells to put on her a sailor suit and pigtails, she looked at herself on the mirror and she almost cried right then and she called in tear that she did not want to do this photo shoot, but as agent I told her to suck it up and do it and that if she left she will sued and get no money from this job, that got her attention so eventually she calmed down enough to do the job, she told me she never wanted to work with that client again it was the worse experience in her life.



I was to spend my day getting a new tan and ogle hot guys at beach one saturday, so when I got call from Medusa I just knew it spelled trouble for me, Medusa wanted me to pick up her new motorbike, at the garage where it was being fix, I didn't want to do it, but really who could deny Medusa anything? so I got a taxi which costed me an arm and leg, as the garage was quite far from town and I got there there were about to close, I got the bike and I was driving it to Medusa place, however, it was quite late so I decided to drive home I was going to take it in morning, image my surprise while home having dinner the police break into my house and want to arrest me for theft of the bike, and I like said I didn't steal it and I was going to take it to Medusa in the morning, but the cops did not believe me and arrest me anyway, so I spend a horrible and nasty night in jail an it was in my opinion the worst day in my life.


SCORES:
Round 1: Style: A sailor scouts outfit, awesome. No complaints here 55/50

Presentation: You did forget one prop, the lollypop. The room was set up nicely. 43/50

Round 2: Style: The hair is cute and I like the dress. 51/50

Presentation: Loved the story. The pic was nice, and I can see she was mad. I think a night in Jail pic would be better suited, but as a few have done that, I like the originality of the pic. 52/50

Total Score: 100.5

0 comments: