Today, I will try being calm for once. Well, that's what I told myself when I woke up. That idea went flying out my head when I had to photo shoot for Medusa's new perfume. It started with the strawberry milk inspired dress. I managed to stay calm. It got worse when my hair was styled into pigtails, with a big pink bow on top. I still managed to stay calm. I let loose when I got to the room and saw that the original camera man was dead due to vampire hunger attack from an extra, the other extra had ran away afraid, the room we were in looked like a nursery, and I dropped the delicious lollipop I was supposed to pose with on a dirty table. But one little axe attack isn't so bad, right? Plus it's calming!
Well, at least that part of the day is done. Now to relax, and attempt to stay calm. The ocean's calming, I'll go there. *one car ride later* .... Why did it suddenly start raining? And pixies dancing in it?! UGH I HATE THEIR SMILING LITTLE- Maria, calm down. Go home. Bug the people you keep locked in your basement for days like this. Unless today is the day someone finds out, but I doubt that. *one more car ride later*
"STOP!" A voice called out. Huh? Aren't those... My intergalactic police neighbors?
"You are under arrest for keeping prisoners!" Darn it darn it darn it!!!!
Scores:
Round 1: Style: She looks cute. Love the strawberry sundress, and the pigtails. 55/50
Presentation: I don’t think anyone expected an axe, but as this is the underworld, “C’est La Vie”. I like the nursery set up. 52/50
Round 2: Style: It would have been to see the front of the dress and have the model be the focus. 42/50
Presentation: That being said, I really liked your idea of the intergalactic police. 53/50
Total Score: 101
Assignment 3; ChaosSprinkles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment